|“||After everything we've seen, there isn't much that rattles either of us anymore. But this one... this one still haunts me.||”|
|— Lorraine Warren in The Conjuring 2|
Lorraine is an American paranormal investigator and author associated with prominent cases of hauntings. She professes to be clairvoyant and a light trance medium.
To be added.
To be added.
See also: Lorraine Warren/Gallery
See also: Lorraine Warren/Quotes
- Lorraine Warren: Do you remember the thing you said on our wedding night?
- Ed Warren: Can we do it again?
- Lorraine Warren: No! The other thing, that God brought us together for a reason.
- Lorraine Warren: The Vatican approved the exorcism.
- Ed Warren: [scoffs] Nice timing.
- Lorraine Warren: And, if we can, then he'd like to meet with us tomorrow. There's a case in Long Island he'd like to discuss.
- Ed Warren: Really?
- Lorraine Warren: You have a lot of spirits in here, but there is one I'm most worried about because it is so hateful.
- Lorraine Warren: She ran out to that tree by the dock, climbed up, proclaimed her love to Satan, cursed anyone who tried to take her land, and hung herself. Time of death was pronounced at 3:07 in the morning.
- Ed Warren: Well, that explains a few things.
- Ed Warren: We've been called ghost hunters. Paranormal researchers. Wackos.
- Lorraine Warren: But we prefer to be known simply as Ed and Lorraine Warren.
- Janet Hodgson: [referring to the demon] It said it wants to hurt you.
- Lorraine Warren: When did it say that?
- Janet Hodgson: Right now.
- Lorraine Warren: Valak! In the power of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, I condemn you back to hell!
- Lorraine Warren: Do you know when the voice is going to speak?
- Janet Hodgson: Sometimes.
- Lorraine Warren: And when it does, does it feel like it is coming from inside of you?
- Janet Hodgson: No, it is more like it is coming from behind me, like I'm being used.
- Lorraine Warren: After everything we've seen, there isn't much that rattles either of us anymore. But this one... this one still haunts me.
- Anita Gregory: Last year I was conned by a Welsh family pretending to be possessed by demons. And honestly, I don't know what was worse: the demons or the people who prey on our willingness to believe in them.
- Lorraine Warren: The demons... are worse.
- Lorraine Warren: Ed, this is as close to hell as I ever want to get.
- Lorraine Warren: I know your name, demon, and that gives me dominion over you!
Lorraine Warren • Ed Warren • Carolyn Perron • Roger Perron • Andrea Perron • Nancy Perron• Christine Perron • Cindy Perron • April Perron • Bathsheba Sherman • Drew Thomas • Brad Hamilton • Judy Warren • Father Gordon • Debbie • Camilla • Maurice Theriault
The Conjuring 2
Lorraine Warren • Ed Warren • Peggy Hodgson • Janet Hodgson • Margaret Hodgson • Johnny Hodgson • Billy Hodgson • Maurice Grosse • Vic Nottingham • Peggy Nottingham • Anita Gregory • Drew Thomas • Judy Warren • Father Gordon • Valak • Bill Wilkins • Graham Morris
Annabelle • Sister Charlotte • Janice/Annabelle Higgins • Linda • Samuel Mullins • Esther Mullins • Annabelle Mullins • Carol • Nancy • Kate • Tierney • Father Massey • Pete Higgins • Sharon Higgins • Little Boy